Civic Leadership Institute
CLI is good for your company and good for you. Gain connections and engage in networks and conversations, while building community and business. CLI tells you what's being done to make our community stronger, shares who's doing it, and invites you to join. It's a retention tool for the city, your company and for you!
Registration for CLI Spring 2015 is CLOSED. Registration for Fall 2015 CLI will open this summer.
CLI provides information, connections and convenience that can't be beat:
- Six compact, dynamic sessions.
- Topics include: Regional Economy & Economic Development Initiatives | Arts & Culture | Contributions to Quality of Life & the Economy | Education/Social Services | The Public Sector Landscape | Civic Infrastructure-Connecting the Dots
- Cost is $500 per participant with a nonprofit/government rate of $350
- 7:30 to 9:00AM wakeup call with savvy speakers and questioning classmates
- All session to be in downtown Cleveland
- Over 9 hours of some of Cleveland's best know-how, know who and know when!
- Membership in the CLC Alumni Association – over 5,000 strong – and invitations to CLC events & activities
- See Spring 2015 Class List
- Email email@example.com for further information on the upcoming session.