Over 4,000 CLC graduates are members of CLC Alumni Association. Over 800 alumni have been PARTNERS: paying it forward by supporting opportunities to educate, connect and engage alumni and the next generation of leaders. In 2012, alumni PARTNERS paid it forward with:
- $25,000+ in tuition for Look Up To Cleveland students
- $15,000+ to keep tuition at $250 for (i)Cleveland
- $5,000 to subsidize Civic Leadership Institute tuition
- Untold support for alumni events, engagement, newsletters, and the Annual Meeting
In 2013, alumni PARTNERS receive:
- Access to CLC alumni directory | Access to CLC Job Board
- Invitations to PARTNER ONLY behind-the-scenes events at great CLE neighborhoods (recent invitations included exploration of Uptown CLE and VIP invitations to Cleveland Clinic Ideas for Tomorrow with Diane Von Furstenberg and networking at the CLC Annual Meeting with local/global leader Chris Connor)
- Discounts at select CLC events
Be MOMENTOUS. Be a PARTNER. Support CLC.
Learn more about PARTNER benefits.
See next PARTNER only event.