Engage with CLC and CLE
The Cleveland Leadership Center experience doesn’t end when the program concludes. In a very real sense, it’s just beginning.
CLC works with alumni and community organizations to find new ways to translate the program experience into action that resonates throughout the community. Below are ways CLC Alumni can continue to engage. Check back for updates … and thank you for leaving a legacy of positive change.
- CLC is working with the Cleveland Metropolitan School District to positively impact our community's youth. Current programs include matching professionals as loaned executives for short-term projects, and working to provide encore professionals to mentor teachers in the Teach for America program. Learn more about all our CMSD opportunities and find your place to make a difference!
- On-Board Cleveland enhances communication skills, strengthens workplace presence, and creates connections between early-career employees and their organizations and Northeast Ohio. It was piloted last fall, and a new class will be launched in Fall 2015. Contact Program Director Jill Pecoraro at (216) 592-2226 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The CLC Alumni Association, open to alums of any CLC program, offers dynamic, year-round programming for networking and education. Many events feature CLC alums who are in the top leadership role in their sector.
- Alumni who choose to become CLC Partners expand their civic involvement and relationships further, plus have exclusive access to Partner-only events and to the CLC alumni database.
- CLC Alumni who are executive directors of nonprofit organizations are eligible to join the Alumni Nonprofit Leaders Circle.
- Alumni who want to provide guidance to college-age interns are invited to become (i)Cleveland mentors, offering advice over informal one-on-ones and other short-term experiences.
- Check out our Community Events Calendar to learn about CLE engagement opportunities.