Engage with CLC and CLE
The Cleveland Leadership Center experience doesn’t end when the program concludes. In a very real sense, it’s just beginning.
CLC works with alumni and community organizations to find new ways to translate the program experience into action that resonates throughout the community. Below are ways CLC Alumni can continue to engage. Check back for updates … and thank you for leaving a legacy of positive change.
- Mentor Me Now connects alums with opportunities to make a difference in the success of a Cleveland Metropolitan School District middle-school student. Get the Flyer HERE.
- Help Me Now matches CLC Alumni skills to short-term, outcome-based projects identified by CMSD officials.
- LC2 Fellows engage in a project-based experience to address a community need identified by the recent class of Leadership Cleveland. (Limited to Leadership Cleveland Alumni.)
- The CLC Alumni Associationoffers dynamic, year-round programming for networking and education. Many events feature CLC alums who are in the top leadership role in their sector.
- Alumni who choose to become CLC PARTNERS expand their civic involvement and relationships further, plus have exclusive access to PARTNER-only events and to the CLC alumni database.
- CLC Alumni who are executive directors of nonprofit organizations are eligible to join the Alumni Nonprofit Leaders Circle.
- Alumni who want to provide guidance to college-age interns are invited to become (i)Cleveland mentors, offering advice over informal one-on-ones and other short-term experiences.
- Check out our Calendar of Community Events to learn about other CLE engagement opportunities. Click HERE.