Engage with CLC and CLE
The Cleveland Leadership Center experience doesn’t end when the program concludes. In a very real sense, it’s just beginning.
CLC works with alumni and community organizations to find new ways to translate the program experience into action that resonates throughout the community. Below are ways CLC Alumni can continue to engage. Check back for updates … and thank you for leaving a legacy of positive change.
- Encore professionals are invited to join CLC and Teach for America (TFA) in mentoring teachers who are new to Cleveland and eager to make an impact in urban education. The program better engages them with civic life and helps them - and their mentors - build new connections. Details HERE.
- Mentor Me Now connects alums with opportunities to make a difference in the success of a Cleveland Metropolitan School District middle-school student. Get the Flyer HERE.
- On-Board Cleveland, being piloted in Fall 2014, enhances communication skills, strengthens workplace presence, and creates connections between early-career employees and their organizations and Northeast Ohio. For more information, contact Program Director Jill Pecoraro at 216-592-2226 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Help Me Now matches CLC Alumni skills to short-term, outcome-based projects identified by CMSD officials.
- LC2 Fellows engage in a project-based experience to address a community need identified by the recent class of Leadership Cleveland. (Limited to Leadership Cleveland Alumni.)
- The CLC Alumni Association offers dynamic, year-round programming for networking and education. Many events feature CLC alums who are in the top leadership role in their sector.
- Alumni who choose to become CLC PARTNERS expand their civic involvement and relationships further, plus have exclusive access to PARTNER-only events and to the CLC alumni database.
- CLC Alumni who are executive directors of nonprofit organizations are eligible to join the Alumni Nonprofit Leaders Circle.
- Alumni who want to provide guidance to college-age interns are invited to become (i)Cleveland mentors, offering advice over informal one-on-ones and other short-term experiences.
- Check out our Community Events Calendar to learn about CLE engagement opportunities.