Applications for LC Class of 2014
Applications for the next class of Leadership Cleveland will be available February 1. The application process is only available on-line through this website. The timeframe for applying is February 1 through March 15. **Deadline extended to March 22.**
NOTE: To apply, you will need to respond to all of the questions on the application and have two letters of support from Leadership Cleveland alumni.
The dates for Leadership Cleveland 2014 are as follows:
- Meet and Greet: August 22, 2013
- Opening Retreat (mandatory): September 19-21, 2013 (includes overnight stay)
- Civic Engagement Day: October 10, 2013
- Economic Development Day: November 7, 2013
- Education Day: December 5, 2013
- Mid-Year Retreat: January 9-10, 2014
- Human Services Day: February 6, 2014
- Government Day: March 6, 2014
- Quality of Life Day: April 3, 2014
- Class Trip: May 4-6, 2014
- Graduation: June 5, 2014
**Participants are required to attend 80% of program sessions, which means only one program session may be missed.
For more information, please contact Dr. Marcy Levy Shankman, Director of Leadership Cleveland, at 216.592.2259 or email@example.com.