Applications for Leadership Cleveland Class of 2015 are no longer being accepted. The application process is only available on-line through this website.
NOTE: To apply, you must respond to all application questions and have two letters of support from Leadership Cleveland alumni.
Dates for Leadership Cleveland 2015 are:
- Meet and Greet: August 21, 2014
- Opening Retreat (mandatory): September 4-6, 2014 (includes 2 overnight stays at class member's expense)
- Civic Engagement Day: October 2, 2014
- Economic Development Day: November 6, 2014
- Education Day: December 4, 2014
- Mid-Year Retreat: January 8-9, 2015
- Human Services Day: February 5, 2015
- Government Day: March 5, 2015
- Quality of Life Day: April 9, 2015
- Class Trip: May 18-19, 2015 (includes overnight stay at class member's expense, optional travel day-May 17)
- Commencement: June 4, 2015
Program days are generally scheduled 7:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
Participants may miss only one session during the class year. Full attendance at the opening retreat is mandatory.
Notifications are made in the middle of June.
Learn more about Leadership Cleveland here.
For more information, please contact Dr. Marcy Levy Shankman, Director of Leadership Cleveland, at 216.592.2259 or email@example.com.
Leadership Cleveland 2015 Application Link to copy and paste in a web browser (https://scholarselect.com/scholarships/1354-leadership-cleveland)