Leadership Cleveland Year Two
LC2 is a “Year Two” pilot program that extends and expands the Leadership Cleveland experience.
LC2 Fellows 2011 took on issues of talent attraction and retention; conducting boomerang events in Boston, Chicago, Cleveland and Washington DC.
LC2 Fellows 2012 will offer a challenging and engaging curriculum focused on making an impact on education in the Cleveland Metropolitan School District.
LC2 is limited to 22 participants and open to all LC alumni interested in advancing and addressing this critical issue in our community. The program is project-based, outcome-driven, meaningful civic engagement.
The mission of LC Fellows is to:
- Facilitate long-term, positive, sustainable change in Cleveland through civic education and civic engagement
- Achieve tangible results on projects led and managed by community leaders
- Network the LC alumni across LC classes to even higher levels to optimize their strengths and capability for the betterment of Cleveland
- Continue the civic education and involvement of LC alumni
- Sessions: Six half-days (7:30-11:00 am) at various venues
- Cost: $1,000 for-profit sector / $500 non-profit sector
- Dates: Fridays, September 28, 2012; Friday, November 9, 2012; Friday, December 14, 2012; Friday, February 1, 2013; Friday, April 5, 2013; Friday, May 10, 2013
See list of LC2 2012 Fellows
To register or ask questions please contact Marianne Crosley, firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-592-2298.