LC2 Fellows Program
LC2 Fellows make a difference in Cleveland. LC alumni have the opportunity to engage in a project-based, outcome-driven civic engagement experience. The mission of LC2 Fellows is to:
- Facilitate long-term, positive, sustainable change in Cleveland through maximizing LC relationships
- Achieve tangible results on projects led and managed by community leaders
- Network LC alumni across different classes to optimize their strengths in efforts that better Cleveland
- Continue the civic education and involvement of LC alumni
LC2 Fellows 2013 will be addressing the critical opportunity of lakefront/waterfront development in Cleveland. In the past, look at what LC2 Fellows have accomplished.
- LC2 2011 took on issues of talent attraction and retention. The result? Boomerang events in Boston, Chicago, Cleveland and Washington DC.
- LC2 2012 committed to making an impact on education in the Cleveland Metropolitan School District. The result? A mentoring opportunity targetting a specific investment school, an adopt-a-school initiative, and a "help desk" providing pro bono support to CMSD administration and leadership.
- LC2 is limited to 40 participants and open to all interested LC alumni
- Sessions: 1 retreat and six half-day program sessions at various venues in Cleveland
- Flexible attendance
- Cost: $1,000 for-profit sector / $500 non-profit sector
- Dates (all sessions are held on Friday, 7:30-11:00 am, unless otherwise noted):
- October 4, 2013 (8:00 am-2:00 pm)
- November 8, 2013
- November 22, 2013
- January 24, 2014
- February 21, 2014
- April 18, 2014
- May 16, 2014
To register or ask questions, please contact Marcy Levy Shankman, Director of Leadership Cleveland, firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-592-2259.