Great PARTNER Perks
CLC Alumni choose to be PARTNERS in order to support education, connection and engagement for next generation leaders and ongoing civic engagement for alumni. We appreciate their commitment and several benefits are provided. If you would like to receive these PARTNER ONLY benefits, JOIN HERE. Check to see if you are currently a PARTNER HERE.
Lunch with Leaders – Intimate, exclusive, small group lunch discussions with community leaders across many and varied civic topics. Limited to 15. Must be CLC alumni and a PARTNER (LC, LUTC, CBB, CLI, iCLE, SLA, CEF or Boot Camp graduates). First series included David Abbott, Gund Foundation; Deborah Read, Thompson Hine; Ed Fitzgerald, Cuyahoga County; and registration for the next lunch with Eric Gordon, Cleveland Metropolitan School District opens in May 2013.
Behind the Scenes – Explore neighborhoods and new development with insight from leaders who are making it happen. This year’s expeditions have included University Circle Uptown area, the Global Health Innovation Center and Convention Center; Cleveland Play House and PlayhouseSquare. Highlight is the access to current thought leaders and networking across programs. Spring session being planned.
VIP Tickets Cleveland Clinic Ideas for Tomorrow – Cleveland Clinic brings the world’s most distinguished thinkers, speakers and personalities into Cleveland for dialogue and insight. PARTNERS receive an exclusive invitation to sign up for free VIP tickets which include the opportunity to meet face to face with some the most thought provoking leaders in the world. Recent Ideas for Tomorrow speakers have included Diane von Furstenberg, Jack Dorsey, Daniel Yergin and Karim Sadjadpour.
And more PARTNER Perks ...
- CLC Online Alumni Directory – As a PARTNER you have access to the CLC online directory. Search for fellow leaders by program, organization or interests.
- CLC JOB Board – As postings come to CLC from alumni and other connections, we post them here. As a PARTNER, you have access.
- Discounted Tickets – At the CLC Annual Meeting: Leadership In Full Color, PARTNERS received discounted tickets and access to a pre-event networking session with keynote speaker Chris Connor.
- PARTNERS receive cool perks at CLC events.
- Website Scroll – We recognize VIP PARTNERS (Dedicated, Sustaining and Leading) on our website.
- Graduation Ad – Leading PARTNERS are highlighted in Look Up To Cleveland and (i)Cleveland graduation programs in acknowledgment of the assistance that PARTNERS to next gen CLC programs.