Cleveland Leadership Center program offerings advance civic leadership and build civic awareness, connections and commitment to community. They challenge leaders at every level to improve our region through inspired thinking and action.
Explore the programs below to see which is right for you ... and refer colleagues and friends to the appropriate program. Questions? Follow the "Learn more" links for details about each program.
APPLICATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED
- Leadership Cleveland empowers recognized and senior-level positional leaders with knowledge, skills and relationships to advance and deepen their civic leadership capacity. Applications for the Class of 2016, which begins in Fall 2015, are due by March 15. Learn more.
- Cleveland Bridge Builders prepares mid-career professionals of all ages for meaningful, fulfilling and impactful engagement in the community. Applications for the Class of 2016, which begins in Fall 2015, are due by March 6. Learn more.
- (i)Cleveland connects college-age interns in Cleveland to the region's professional, cultural and social assets to attract and retain the next generation of community leaders. Companies can register their interns, or individuals can register on their own. Registration is now open for summer 2015 interns. Learn more.
APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE SOON
- Look Up To Cleveland Summer Edition is a one-week program that enables rising high school juniors and seniors to develop leadership skills and gain an understanding of our community. Registration begins in February. Learn more.
- Civic Leadership Institute offers civic education and access to regional leaders and a diverse group of classmates. It's perfect for those new to the area, starting a new assignment, or anyone at any stage of life and career who seeks a better understanding of Cleveland. The next session will be held in Spring 2015. Learn more.