Applications are LIVE for Summer Leadership Academy. Please take the time to look over these programs and refer passionate individuals, young adults and teens you know to apply. CLC proudly offers a continuum of programs that challenge leaders at every level to improve our community with inspired thinking and action. Know someone who is ready to inspire and be inspired? Recommend them! Programs are:
- Civic Leadership Institute - Questioning. Connecting. Striving. Connect the dots to CLE, CLC and to the leadership of Cleveland. Great way to get introduced or reconnected to CLE. Learn more HERE.
- Leadership Cleveland - Established. Connected. Visionary. Leaders at the highest levels in their organizations, combine skills and vision to make CLE better. Learn more HERE.
- Cleveland Bridge Builders
- (i)Cleveland - College Interns. Seeking. Energetic. Discover leaders, spaces and the knowledge base that makes Cleveland a great place to start a career. Organizations can reserve spaces for groups of interns now. Individuals can register for students home on summer break. Learn more HERE.
- Look Up To Cleveland- High Achieving. Involved. High School Students. Interested students should try back next year at the beginning of the 2014 - 2015 school year. Learn moreHERE.
- Summer Leadership Academy - High School Juniors/Seniors. Motivated. Questioning. Active, hands-on exploration of neighborhoods, leadership projects and leadership experiences. One week. One-of-a-kind civic engagement for teen leaders. Applications Open HERE.
- Civic Engagement Boot Camp - Passionate. Energetic. Extreme. See CLE in one day - dawn till dusk - as you have never seen it before. Details on future Boot Camps is coming soon.