Applications and registrations are LIVE for Civic Leadership Institute, and Look Up to Cleveland. Please take the time to look over these programs and refer passionate individuals, young adults and teens you know to apply. CLC proudly offers a continuum of programs that challenge leaders at every level to improve our community with inspired thinking and action. Know someone who is ready to inspire and be inspired? Recommend them! Programs are:
- Leadership Cleveland - Established. Connected. Visionary. Leaders at the highest levels in their organizations, combine skills and vision to make CLE better. Apply to LC 2015 class HERE.
- Cleveland Bridge Builders - Aspiring. Passionate. Committed. Build leadership skills and make positive change. Apply to CBB 2015 class HERE.
- (i)Cleveland - College Interns. Seeking. Energetic. Discover leaders, spaces and the knowledge base that makes Cleveland a great place to start a career. Organizations can reserve spaces for groups of interns now. Individuals can register for students home on summer break. Registration Open HERE.
- Civic Leadership Institute - Questioning. Connecting. Striving. Connect the dots to CLE, CLC and to the leadership of Cleveland. Great way to get introduced or reconnected to CLE. Learn more HERE.
- Look Up To Cleveland - High Achieving. Involved. High School Students. Interested students should try back next year at the beginning of the 2014 - 2015 school year. Learn more HERE.
- Summer Leadership Academy - High School Juniors/Seniors. Motivated. Questioning. Active, hands-on exploration of neighborhoods, leadership projects and leadership experiences. One week. One-of-a-kind civic engagement for teen leaders. Learn more HERE. Registration Opens March 1.
- Civic Engagement Boot Camp - Passionate. Energetic. Extreme. See CLE in one day - dawn till dusk - as you have never seen it before. Details on future Boot Camps is coming soon.