Please take the time to look over these programs and refer passionate individuals, young adults and teens you know to apply. CLC proudly offers a continuum of programs that challenge leaders at every level to improve our community with inspired thinking and action. Know someone who is ready to inspire and be inspired? Recommend them! Programs are:
- Civic Leadership Institute - Questioning. Connecting. Striving. Connect the dots to CLE, CLC and to the leadership of Cleveland. Great way to get introduced or reconnected to CLE. Registration is now open. Learn more HERE.
- Look Up To Cleveland- High Achieving. Involved. High School Students. Six-month program, meeting once each month, coincides with school year. Class of 2015 applications are now open. Learn more HERE.
- Leadership Cleveland - Established. Connected. Visionary. Leaders at the highest levels in their organizations, combine skills and vision to make CLE better. Learn more HERE.
- Cleveland Bridge Builders - Civically engaged. Innovative. Ready to have impact. Professionals rising in their careers find new ways to build relationships and address community concerns. Learn more HERE.
- (i)Cleveland - College Interns. Seeking. Energetic. Discover leaders, spaces and the knowledge base that make Cleveland a great place to start a career. Organizations can reserve spaces for groups of interns now. Individuals can register for students home on summer break. Learn more HERE.
- LUTC Summer Leadership Academy - High School Juniors/Seniors. Motivated. Questioning. Active, hands-on exploration of neighborhoods, leadership projects and leadership experiences. One week summer experience unlike any "Camp." One-of-a-kind civic engagement for teen leaders. Applications Open HERE.