Civic Leadership Institute Prospective Participants
What is CLI? A compact civic education and awareness program that gets you critical information about what's going on in the civic community straight from the people directly involved in civic infrastructure at the highest level.
Who comes to CLI? Anyone interested in learning more about what's going on the civic community. Great for people new to the area, long time residents who want to be more engaged, young professionals looking to build their civic education, or a life-long learner who wants an update on how to stay engaged.
How & When? Six once-a-week sessions, each session is an hour and a half. Offered 2-3 times per year. See HERE for current class information.
How much is CLI? Tuition for for-profit businesses is $500. Government and non-profit organizations is $350.
Why enroll - What's the value?
- Increased employee understanding of national/regional circumstances impacting your business
- Employees gain important regional professional networks
- Employee community engagement increases your relations with the local community which enhances recruiting, retention and reputation
- Employees gain opporunity to market your brand
- Employees gain collaborative skills
- Engaged employees gain job satisfaction, have reduced absenteeism and better understand teamwork
- Employees establish stronger connectivity to the region and evidence a commitment to remain in Cleveland
- Enhanced skills relevant to contemporary issues
- Exposure, in small group setting, to area community leaders
- Participants feel rewarded
- Civic engagement enhances leadership skills and development
- Employees gain a greater understanding of the regional customer base
- Employees gain personal satisfaction and non-monetary rewards from higher community engagement
For more information about our Spring 2013 program, click here.