Employers: Give your Interns the (i)Cleveland Edge
You have interns. We have Cleveland. (i)Cleveland brings them together!
With (i)Cleveland you ...
- ENHANCE your recruitment and retention strategy
- SHOWCASE what Cleveland has offers Young Professionals
- Make your internship program STAND OUT
"Our interns overwhelmingly enjoyed the experiences with (i)Cleveland. We received many positive comments on their exit interviews; most said that this was one of the most beneficial resources during their internship with us."
- 2012 intern employer
- Kick-Off Orientation to highlight how to make the most of the program and CLE
- 5 after-work sessions connect interns to Cleveland leaders, great neighborhoods, and opportunities for engagement
- Downtown Scavenger Hunt .... City-Wide Day of Service event ... Entrepreneurship & Innovation & more
- 2 Power Lunches – interns lunch at downtown companies and learn about career opportunities in Cleveland
- (i)Cleveland Mentor Network - each intern is paired with a YP Mentor to get them CLE connections
- Sporting events, neighborhood tours, and (i)Cleveland events showcase CLE as a great place to Live, Work, and Play!
- Cleveland Leadership Center Alumni – (i)Cleveland summer graduates are recognized as CLC Alumni with access to future events, engagement opportunities, and more!
Learn more - (i)Cleveland FAQ here | (i)Cleveland Summer 2013 Calendar here
Registration for Summer 2014 opens February 1. (i)Cleveland 2014 dates are below. Please note there are two tracks to accomodate all interns.
- Kick-off: June 19
- Week 1: June 24 and 26
- Week 2: July 8 and 10
- Week 3: July 16
- Week 4: July 22 and 24
- End of summer celebration: July 30
Contact Program Director, Jill Pecoraro, to hold spots or with any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.592.2226
THANK YOU to our 2013 program sponsors