When it’s time for your performance review (no matter if it’s annually, bi-annually or quarterly), do you feel confident and ready to go or nervous and dreading what management might say? Join us to learn how to effectively communicate wins, losses, struggles, ideas, wants, needs and hopes for your future at your organization so you’re ready to have a successful performance review conversation that sets you up for long-term success.
Two Cleveland-based human resource experts will teach you:
- How to prepare for your performance review
- How to listen for feedback
- What next steps you should take after the review
- General Admission – Donation ($1 minimum)
- Employer Member – Free (email email@example.com)
Zoom dial-in information will be provided upon completion of your registration.