- This event has passed.
Introduction to Proposal Writing and Budgeting
June 6 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Are you new to proposal writing or want a quick refresher? If so, you don’t want to miss one of our most popular classes!
This class will provide you with an overview of how to write a standard project proposal to a foundation. It will include:
– The basic elements of a proposal
– The “do’s” and “don’ts” of writing and submitting a proposal
– The basic components of a project budget including income and expenses
– How to estimate the realistic cost of a project
– What other financial documents you may also need to submit with your proposal
– How to follow up whether the answer is yes or no
Presented by Foundation Center