Questions? Contact the event organizer listed below.
- This event has passed.
May 22, 2019 @ 3:30 am - 5:30 am
Big things are happening at MetroHealth! Get the latest scoop on their transformation plan and activities from three CLC alumni at the forefront:
- Kate Brown (LC2 2014, LC 2013), Chief Development Officer
- Kevin Ortner (CBB 2004), Director, Transformation Operations and Transition
- Greg Zucca (CLI 2018), Director, Economic and Community Development
You’ll also enjoy a hearty hot breakfast with your fellow CLC Members and get a guided tour of the campus that highlights the $1 billion MetroHealth Transformation and how it will improve the health of the region. Tour stops will include:
- An overlook area to see the Life Flight helipad and construction zone
- The Lincoln West High School
- The Office of Patient Experience – featuring the Arts in Medicine initiative and the Trauma Survivors Network
- The Transformation Model – with iPad interactive experience for an understanding of how the transformed campus change the neighborhood
Registration for this event is closed. Contact Rachel Ciomcia (216-592-2280) with questions.
Wednesday, May 22
7:30 – 9:30 a.m.
MetroHealth (2500 MetroHealth Drive, Cleveland, OH 44109)
$20/ticket (includes hot breakfast)
Open to CLC Members and guests
Are you a CLC program alum but not a Member? Don’t miss out, great Member-only perks, like this event. Join now >