- This event has passed.
The Way Forward Leader Lunch Break: Denise Reading
February 24 @ 12:00 pm - 12:45 pm
The Way Forward Leader Lunch Breaks are a series of virtual (via Zoom) discussion and workshops on topics to help you move forward in our new and uncertain world.
Denise Reading (LC 2003), CEO, GetWorkerFIT and LDR Worldwide
Why Stemming the Exodus of Women from the Workforce is an Economic & Social Imperative
What happens if 25% of women actually leave the workforce, change or downsize their careers? According to a 2020 study published by McKinsey, in partnership with LeanIn.org, a serious side-effect of the COVID-19 pandemic is the negative impact on women and the potential consequences organizations will face as a result.
Join a discussion with Dr. Denise Reading and Ursuline College’s Institute for Women, Wellness & Work to:
- Better understand the drivers behind the female exodus.
- Recognize the potential impact this exodus will have on:
- Social justice, advocacy, and inclusion.
- Corporate performance.
- The long-term welfare of women and children.
- Understand the actions you and your organization can take to reverse the impact of the pandemic on women.
Leaders are needed now more than ever before, please help us to build our leadership today and for the future. The Way Forward Leader Lunch Breaks are offered for free but donations to support continued CLC programming are appreciated!