- This event has passed.
The Way Forward Leader Lunch Break: Karla Wludyga
May 26 @ 12:00 pm - 12:45 pm
The Way Forward Leader Lunch Breaks are a series of virtual (via Zoom) discussion and workshops on topics to help you move forward in our new and uncertain world.
Leading with Compassion in Uncertain Times
Continuing to move your mission forward and leading through uncertainty requires the ability to connect with others in a meaningful way, actively listen to their concerns, and then empathize with their unique situations. In this workshop, you learn:
- What leading with compassion means and why it’s important to your team and your organization.
- How to manage your own emotions as well as help others process their emotions.
- How to navigate difficult conversations when you can’t be face to face.
- Get tools to lead your team with compassion while still maintaining accountability.
- Ways to demonstrate the 4 C’s (Caring, Concern, Compassion, and Composure) with your team
- To identify what people need and what you can do to support them.
Registration is now closed.
Leaders are needed now more than ever before, please help us to build our leadership today and for the future. The Way Forward Leader Lunch Breaks are offered for free but donations to support continued CLC programming are appreciated!