(i)Cleveland Service Breaks
Service Breaks are customized experiences for colleges throughout the year. Service Breaks bring young leaders interested in developing leadership, civic capacities and career opportunities to Cleveland.
If your school is interested in participating in the (i)Cleveland Service Break, please fill out the interest form.
Participants in the (i)Cleveland Service Break:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Cleveland’s urban challenges through service and immersion in multiple Cleveland neighborhoods.
- Engage with local long-time residents and families, community leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Team-build with a diverse group of students from colleges and universities nationwide.
- Shadow local executives and learn about career opportunities in Northeast Ohio.
- Live, relax and connect at the Cleveland Hostel, located in Ohio City, one of Cleveland’s most vibrant and nationally renowned urban communities.
Tuition for the full week is $300 and includes:
- Housing accommodations for week at the Cleveland Hostel.
- All direct service coordination.
- Coordination of community leader meetings and neighborhood tours.
- Career shadow with Cleveland executives.
- Bus / RTA pass (if own transportation is not provided).
- Community meals/groceries.
To learn more, check out the Service Break FAQ.
Questions? Email Program Director Jill Pecoraro or call (216) 592-2226.