Quick Links | Civic Enrichment Programs | Alumni Events | Partner Only Events
Civic Enrichment Programs
- (i)Cleveland, Winter Edition - OPEN to the PUBLIC. Winter Break introduction to Cleveland's places, leaders and opportunities for recent college graduates. Perfect for college students home on break. CLC Alumni Volunteers needed.
- Wednesday, January 8 | 11AM | CSU Student Center | Register HERE.
- Leadership Labs- OPEN to the PUBLIC. Short 90 minute session designed to refresh, reinvigorate and inspire new ideas for teams and organizations. Need white board time to generate new ideas for you or your organizations? All sessions facilitated by Dr. Marcy Levy Shankman.
- Leading for Change. - Have passion for change but not sure what you should do first.
Wednesday, December 11 | 8-9:30AM | Register HERE
- Vision to Action. - Too often great ideas never leave the realm of being an idea. Explore the challenging process of transforming your idea to reality.
SAVE the DATE | Tuesday, February 18 | 3:30 - 5PM
- Collaboration. - Everyone's talking about it, but how do you actually do it? Collaborative Leadership demands a different approach.
SAVE the DATE | Tuesday, April 29 | 8 - 9:30am
- Building Coalitions. - Bringing people and organizations together is critical for effective leadership and making a difference in our community.
SAVE the DATE | Thursday, June 26 | 3:30 - 5PM
- Annual Meeting - SAVE THE DATE | Wednesday, March 5th | OPEN to the PUBLIC
- Legacy in Leadership Series - ALL ALUMNI. Spotlights impactful, dedicated leaders with a strong career, allowing them the opportunity to share, reflect, and avow their leadership journey through a candid discussion moderated by Dan Moulthrop (Executive Director, City Club of Cleveland, LC 2014)
- Tuesday Oct 29 - Albert Ratner, co-chairman emeritus of Forest City Enterprises, Inc.
- Thursday Jan 23
- Thursday April 17
- Mentor Me Now - ALL ALUMNI. Learn about the difference you can make in the life of a CMSD middle school student with minimal time investment through site based mentoring. Reception, networking at 5pm, followed by formal program beginning at 5:30PM.
- Monday Nov 11 | 5 - 7:30pm | Plain Dealer 2nd Floor Community Room (1801 Superior Ave)
- Home Sweet Cleveland - ALL ALUMNI & OPEN to the PUBLIC. Global Cleveland and Cleveland Leadership Center are hosting a reception for people interested in careers in Cleveland. It's a warm welcome to newcomers, college students, boomerangs and out of town visitors.
- Saturday, November 30 | Pura Vida | 6-8pm
- Leadership Cleveland Holiday Party - LC ALUMNI ONLY. Connect and engage with fellow LC class members and build your networking by meeting participants in other class years. How can you make a difference? Who can you connect with to make positive change happen within the City of Cleveland
- Save the Date: Tuesday December 3 | Cleveland Botanical Garden
- Cleveland Bridge Builders Holiday Party - CBB ALUMNI ONLY. Connect and engage with fellow CBB class members, build your networking by meeting participants in other class years. How can you make a difference? Who can you connect with to make positive change happen within the City of Cleveland?
- Save the Date: Tuesday December 10 | Pura Vida | Register HERE
Partner Only Events
- Lunch with Leaders Series - PARTNER ONLY. Intimate, exclusive small group lunch discussions with community leaders across many and varied civic topics. Now Launching the 2013 - 2014 Lunch with Leaders Series. Must be a PARTNER to receive invitation. Become a PARTNER/See who's a PARTNER HERE.
- Session One - October 3, Will Friedman, President & CEO, Cleveland-Cuyahoga County Port Authority
Session Two - November 5, Bill Kitson, LC 2013, President and CEO, United Way of Greater Cleveland
- Session Three - February 18, Ivan Schwarz
- Session Four - March 2014, TBD
See the 2012 - 2013 Lunch with Leaders Series, discussion topics included philanthropy, women in leadership, and implementing CMSD Transformation Plan.
- Behind the Scenes Events - PARTNER ONLY. Explore neighborhoods and new development with insight from leaders who are making it happen. The 2012 - 2013 year’s expeditions included University Circle Uptown area, the Cleveland Waterfront (river and lake), the Global Center for Health Innovation and Convention Center; Cleveland Play House and PlayhouseSquare. Participants gain access to current thought leaders and networking across programs. Must be a PARTNER to receive invitation. Become a PARTNER/See who's a PARTNER HERE.
- Ideas For Tomorrow (VIP Tickets) - PARTNER ONLY. Presented by Cleveland Clinic. Meet key national idea leaders, plus reserved seating and valet parking. Become a PARTNER today for an opportunity to claim these free tickets. Event starts at 5pm.
- Arianna Huffington - Thursday, November 21
- Mark Tercek - Tuesday, November 26
- Don Berwick - Monday, December 2