Quick Links | CLC events | Partner-only events
- Accelerate 2015 - A civic pitch event unlike any other Greater Cleveland has seen.
- CBB15 Anniversary Celebration events (open to all CBB alumni and their guests)
- Best ... Service Day ... Ever, Saturday, June 13, 2015, 7:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Best ... Party ... Ever, Saturday, October 10, 2015, 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. in the new Stillwater Place reception center of the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo! Details on CBB15 HERE.
- CBB 2015 Commencement, open to the Class of 2015 and their guests, Thursday, June 11.
- Legacy in Leadership Series, open to all CLC alumni. Spotlights impactful, dedicated leaders, allowing them the opportunity to share, reflect, and respond to audience questions in a candid discussion. Watch for the next one this fall!
- CLC Alumni Golf Outing, open to all CLC alumni and guests. Tee it up at Boulder Creek on Saturday, July 25, an afternoon of connecting with old friends, making new ones, and engaging in a little friendly competiton. Details HERE.
The following events are open only to CLC Partners, those alumni who make an annual contribution to support CLC's mission. Not a Partner? Become one HERE.
- Lunch with Leaders - Intimate, exclusive small group lunch discussions with community leaders across many and varied civic topics. In March, we hosted Dr. Kristen Ellenbogen of Great Lakes Science Center and Dr. Evalyn Gates of the Cleveland Museum of Natural History. Watch for announcements of future lunches.
- Behind the Scenes - Explore neighborhoods and new developments - often before they are open to the public - with insight from leaders who are making it happen. Past tours have included University Circle Uptown area, the Global Center for Health Innovation, and Playhouse Square. In May, we took a look at GE Lightining in Nela Park. Watch for announcements of future events.
- Ideas For Tomorrow (VIP Tickets) - Presented by Cleveland Clinic and featuring key national idea leaders. Includes reserved seating, valet parking and a post-event reception with the speaker. CLC Partners will be emailed ticket offering details as they become available.