Quick Links | CLC events | Partner-only events
- Accelerate 2015 - A civic pitch event unlike any other Greater Cleveland has seen.
- CBB15 Anniversary Celebration events (open to all CBB alumni and their guests)
- Best ... Service Day ... Ever, Saturday, June 13, 2015, 7:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Best ... Party ... Ever, Saturday, October 10, 2015, 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. in the new Stillwater Place reception center of the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo! Details on CBB15 HERE.
- Legacy in Leadership Series, open to all CLC alumni. Spotlights impactful, dedicated leaders, allowing them the opportunity to share, reflect, and respond to audience questions in a candid discussion.
- Next in the series: Thursday, April 23, 2015, 7:30 - 9:00 a.m. A conversation with Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson, moderated by Dan Moulthrop (LC 2014), CEO of The City Club of Cleveland. Register HERE.
The following events are open only to CLC Partners, those alumni who make an annual contribution to support CLC's mission. Not a Partner? Become one HERE.
- Lunch with Leaders - Intimate, exclusive small group lunch discussions with community leaders across many and varied civic topics. In March, we hosted Dr. Kristen Ellenbogen of Great Lakes Science Center and Dr. Evalyn Gates of the Cleveland Museum of Natural History. Watch for announcements of future lunches.
- Behind the Scenes - Explore neighborhoods and new developments - often before they are open to the public - with insight from leaders who are making it happen. Past tours have included University Circle Uptown area, the Global Center for Health Innovation, and Playhouse Square.
- GE Lighting at Nela Park - Monday, May 11, 2015, 5:00-8:00 p.m. An exclusive opportunity to get a behind-the-scenes look at GE lighting's esteemed headquarters at Nela Park - a community gem that's not open to the public. Register HERE.
- Ideas For Tomorrow (VIP Tickets) - Presented by Cleveland Clinic. Meet key national idea leaders, plus reserved seating and valet parking. Watch for details of future ticket offerings.