Quick Links | Civic Enrichment Programs | Alumni Events | Partner Only Events
Civic Enrichment Programs
- Leadership Labs- Short 90 minute session designed to refresh, reinvigorate and inspire new ideas for teams and organizations. Need white board time to generate new ideas for you or your organizations? All sessions facilitated by Dr. Marcy Levy Shankman.
- Accelerate 2015 - Wednesday, February 25, 2015, 4:30 - 7:30 p.m. (Open to the Public)
- A civic pitch event unlike any other Greater Cleveland has seen.
- CBB15 Anniversary Celebrations
- Best ... Service Day ... Ever, Saturday, June 13, 2015, 7:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Details on CBB15 HERE.
- Best ... Party ... Ever, Saturday, October 10, 2015, 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Details on CBB15 HERE.
- Legacy in Leadership Series - ALL ALUMNI. Spotlights impactful, dedicated leaders with a strong career, allowing them the opportunity to share, reflect, and avow their leadership journey through a candid discussion moderated by Dan Moulthrop (Executive Director, City Club of Cleveland, LC 2014)
- Legacy in Leadership - Thursday, April 23, 2015, 7:30 - 9:00 a.m. A candid conversation with Mayor Frank Jackson, including his vision for the future.
- All Class Reunion Happy Hours
Partner Only Events
- Lunch with Leaders - Intimate, exclusive small group lunch discussions with community leaders across many and varied civic topics. Must be a Partner to receive invitation. Become a Partner HERE.
- Thursday, March 12, 2015 at 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Join Dr. Kristen Ellenbogen of Great Lakes Science Center and Dr. Evalyn Gates of the Cleveland Museum of Natural History. Register HERE.
- Behind the Scenes Events - Explore neighborhoods and new development with insight from leaders who are making it happen. 2012 - 2013 included University Circle Uptown area, the Cleveland Waterfront (river and lake), Global Center for Health Innovation and Convention Center; Cleveland Play House and PlayhouseSquare, and a night at the Natural History Museum. Participants gain access to current thought leaders and networking across programs. Must be a Partner to receive invitation. Become a PartnerHERE.
- Save the Date: Monday, May 11, 2015, 5:00-8:00 p.m. GE Lighting at Nula Park - An exclusive opportunity to get a behind-the-scenes look at GE lighting's esteemed headquarters at Nela Park - a community gem that's not open to the public.
- Ideas For Tomorrow (VIP Tickets) - Presented by Cleveland Clinic. Meet key national idea leaders, plus reserved seating and valet parking. Become a PARTNER today for an opportunity to claim these free tickets. Event starts at 5pm.
- Past speakers include: Arianna Huffington, Mark Tercek, Don Berwick, Sebastian Thrun, and Michael Govan