Quick Links | Civic Enrichment Programs | Alumni Events | Partner Only Events
Civic Enrichment Programs
- Leadership Labs- OPEN to the PUBLIC. Short 90 minute session designed to refresh, reinvigorate and inspire new ideas for teams and organizations. Need white board time to generate new ideas for you or your organizations? All sessions facilitated by Dr. Marcy Levy Shankman.
- Leading for Change. - Have passion for change but not sure what you should do first.
Wednesday, December 11 | 7:30-9:30AM
- Vision to Action. - Too often great ideas never leave the realm of being an idea. Explore the challenging process of transforming your idea to reality.
Tuesday, February 18 | 3:30 - 5PM | Register HERE
- Collaboration. - Everyone's talking about it, but how do you actually do it? Collaborative Leadership demands a different approach.
SAVE the DATE | Tuesday, April 29 | 7:30 - 9:30AM
- Building Coalitions. - Bringing people and organizations together is critical for effective leadership and making a difference in our community.
SAVE the DATE | Thursday, June 26 | 3:30 - 5PM
- Annual Meeting - Wednesday, March 5th | OPEN to the PUBLIC
- Leadership Makes Waves with Laurel Richie (President, WNBA) | More information/registration HERE.
- Legacy in Leadership Series - ALL ALUMNI. Spotlights impactful, dedicated leaders with a strong career, allowing them the opportunity to share, reflect, and avow their leadership journey through a candid discussion moderated by Dan Moulthrop (Executive Director, City Club of Cleveland, LC 2014)
- Tuesday Oct 29 - Albert Ratner, co-chairman emeritus of Forest City Enterprises, Inc.
- Thursday Jan 23 - Sandra Pianalto, President and CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
- Thursday April 17
- Happy Hour at House of Blues Foundation Room - All Alumni. Experience the unique Foundation Room ambiance.
- Mentor Me Now - ALL ALUMNI. Learn about the difference you can make in the life of a CMSD middle school student with minimal time investment through site based mentoring.
- CBB Invites ALL ALUMNI- To Participaite in their 2014 engagement activities, once a quarter(ish) for a happy hour to learn about the following organizations and then join in for "volunteer in a day" activities, and Breakfast Series. More Information HERE. Contact Rachel Ciomcia with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org; (216) 592 - 2280.
- Happy Hour & "Volunteer in a day"
- MedWish International - Winter 2014 | Happy Hour Location TBD - Volunteer Opportunity include: Sorting, stocking, saving lives with donated medical supplies
- Cogswell Hall - Spring 2014 | Happy Hour location TBD - Volunteer Opporutnity include: Night at the Races suport in April to help raise money for those serviced by Cogswell Hall
- Greater Cleveland Film Commission - Summer 2014 | Happy Hour location TBD - Volunteer Opportunty include: Community Advocates for "Behind the Curtain" Gala
- Big Brothers Big Sisters - Winter 2014 | Happy Hour location TBD - Volunteer Opportuntiy include: TBD.
- CBB Breakfast Series
- Kevin Moore - Managing Director of the Cleveland Play House
Friday, January 17 at 7:30am - Kevin Moore | Second Stage Rehearsal Hall in CPH Admin Building | 1901 E. 13th St. 5th Floor
- Philanthropic Panel
Friday, March 21 at 7:30am
- Ivan Schwarz - President of Greater Cleveland Film Commission
Friday, May 16 at 7:30am | Positively Cleveland
- Friday, July 18 - TBD
- Friday, September 19 - TBD
- Ashley Basiel Oeken - Executive Director of Engage! Cleveland
Friday, November 21 at 7:30am
Partner Only Events
- Lunch with Leaders Series - PARTNER ONLY. Intimate, exclusive small group lunch discussions with community leaders across many and varied civic topics. Now Launching the 2013 - 2014 Lunch with Leaders Series. Must be a PARTNER to receive invitation. Become a PARTNER/See who's a PARTNER HERE.
- Session One - October 3, Will Friedman, President & CEO, Cleveland-Cuyahoga County Port Authority
Session Two - November 5, Bill Kitson, LC 2013, President and CEO, United Way of Greater Cleveland
- Session Three - February 18, Ivan Schwarz. Register HERE
- Session Four - March 2014, Guest to be announced.
- Behind the Scenes Events - PARTNER ONLY. Explore neighborhoods and new development with insight from leaders who are making it happen. 2012 - 2013 included University Circle Uptown area, the Cleveland Waterfront (river and lake), Global Center for Health Innovation and Convention Center; Cleveland Play House and PlayhouseSquare. Participants gain access to current thought leaders and networking across programs. Must be a PARTNER to receive invitation. Become a PARTNER/See who's a PARTNER HERE.
- January 30 - A Night at the Natural History Museum
- Ideas For Tomorrow (VIP Tickets) - PARTNER ONLY. Presented by Cleveland Clinic. Meet key national idea leaders, plus reserved seating and valet parking. Become a PARTNER today for an opportunity to claim these free tickets. Event starts at 5pm.
- Arianna Huffington - Thursday, November 21
- Mark Tercek - Tuesday, November 26
- Don Berwick - Monday, December 2
- Sebastian Thrun - Wednesday, February 26
- Michael Govan - Monday, March 17