Campus Cleveland attracts and retains talented college-age students in the region by providing them an expansive view of the region's resources and immersing them in the local professional and civic arenas.
Why Campus Cleveland?
Campus Cleveland highlights Cleveland’s urban core renaissance and gives you an eye-opening view of the city’s vast opportunities for young professionals.
Through the Campus Cleveland experiences, you’ll:
- Explore established and developing neighborhoods with vibrant centers for young professional living.
- Discover Northeast Ohio’s vast recreational and entertainment scene.
- Be immersed in the community by going behind-the-scenes at local nonprofits, and through hands-on volunteer experiences.
- Connect with Cleveland’s business and community leaders and establish a network of professional resources.
Campus Cleveland Summer 2021
The Summer 2021 experience will be a blended experience featuring virtual lunches and in-person half-day sessions.
Two options are available:
- Hybrid experience: Virtual lunches + in-person sessions. Tuition is $200 per student.
- Virtual lunches only: Tuition is $120 per student.
Discover some of the innovative projects and companies helping to re-imagine Cleveland, as well as learn about various neighborhoods and what each can offer young professionals. Explore downtown through a scavenger hunt and learn about the vast arts and culture scene in Cleveland and how it impacts the region. Plus, spend time engaged in hands-on service projects at local community organizations.
Gain first-hand insight into a variety of career opportunities and industry sectors across the city by connecting with local business and nonprofit leaders. Make invaluable professional connections, hear candid professional and civic insights, and gain career tips.
- Summer 2021 Schedule
All Virtual Lunches are Noon-1 p.m. Each in-person session takes place 1:15-4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, June 8 (virtual)
Tuesday, June 15 (virtual)
Thursday, June 17 (in-person)
Tuesday, June 22 (virtual)
Tuesday, June 29 (virtual)
Thursday, July 1 (in-person)
Scooter tour of Ohio City and Tremont
Tuesday, July 6 (virtual)
Tuesday, July 13 (virtual)
Thursday, July 15 (in-person)
Metroparks Trail Exploration
Tuesday, July 20 (virtual)
Tuesday, July 27 (virtual)
Thursday, July 29 (in-person)
Tuesday, August 3 (virtual)
Cleveland Leadership Center adheres to the CLEan Committed practices to minimize the spread of COVID-19. Learn more >