Why Legacy Leaders?
Legacy Leaders engages experienced leaders in relevant civic issues and projects to drive long-term change that improves and grows Cleveland and Northeast Ohio.
Legacy Leaders will identify community needs and propose projects that are relevant, important, and benefit the community. These activities will be designed in conjunction with those who will immediately benefit from the initiative.
Collaboration will be a running thread throughout the Legacy Leaders program. In addition to leveraging their own personal leadership skills, talents, and experience, Legacy leaders will identify and work alongside key individuals, groups, and organizations to maximize community impact.
Age-Friendly Guide to Outdoor Recreational Trails
|A guide to age-friendly trails in Northeast and Southwest Ohio which includes the services and amenities available, maps, accessibility information, and directions.
Created in partnership with The Dayton Foundation’s Del Mar Encore Fellows and Encore Cleveland.
Legacy Leader’s “Your Encore” podcast
|Legacy Leaders share their Second Act Stories about moving from work to retirement and life after retirement, as well as those who have made major career changes to pursue a second act, including advice for others considering a Second Act.
Available on all major podcasting platforms, including Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon Music, and Simplecast.
- Career Move After Retirement “Your Encore”
- Age-Friendly Outdoor Trails with Bike Cleveland
- Volunteering in “Your Encore”
- Life Spaces for Active Agers
- Is Skydiving on Your Bucket List?
- Cleveland Metroparks: Adaptive/Inclusive Programs
- Self-care Plan to Prevent Burn Out
- Enjoy the Journey
Legacy Leaders newsletters:
- Legacy Leaders News DEC 2023 >
- Legacy Leaders News SEP 2023 >
- Legacy Leaders News MAY 2023 >
- Legacy Leaders News JAN 2023 >
- Legacy Leaders News DEC 2022 >
Legacy Leaders stories:
Legacy Leaders is a partner of Encore Cleveland.