Tuition covers less than 43% of CLC's annual operating costs. Memberships help bridge that gap and give you exclusive access to people, projects, and events driving progress across our region.
Why Become a Member?
- Gain access to the online directory of 9,000+ alumni.
- Receive invitations to community events and special CLC offerings (often free or discounted).
- Deepen your connections and engagement with CLC.
- Pay it forward by supporting scholarships to broaden participation in CLC programs.
- Enjoy perks:
- Renew or join by 6/30/21 to be eligible to win passes to Holden Arboretum/Cleveland Botanical Garden or a $100 Amazon gift card (for choosing automatic renewal).
- All current Members can get $100 off (code: CLC250) the Best of Leadership Summit, hosted by Leadership Louisville Center on May 13 with global thought leaders. Learn more>
- Support CLC’s mission. Your Membership helps increase our impact. Check out the video below to see some of the findings from a recent alumni survey.
Step up, lead by example, and invest in the future of our community – you’ll be inspiring and connecting people to make our city a better place for all to live, work, play, and visit. Join/renew now >
Members who contribute $250+ receive invitations to additional exclusive events and experiences!
Contact Michael Bennett or call (216) 592-2426 to renew by phone or with questions.
CLC is a 501(c)3 organization and all Memberships are tax-deductible to the extent of the law.