Tuition covers less than 43% of CLC's annual operating costs. Memberships help bridge that gap and give you exclusive access to people, projects, and events driving progress across our region.
Why Become a Member?
- Gain access to the online directory of 9,000+ alumni.
- Receive invitations to community events and special CLC offerings (often free or discounted).
- Deepen your connections and engagement with CLC.
- Pay it forward by supporting scholarships to broaden participation in CLC programs.
- Support CLC’s mission. Your Membership helps increase our impact. Check out the video below to see some of the findings from a recent alumni survey.
Step up, lead by example, and invest in the future of our community – you’ll be inspiring and connecting people to make our city a better place for all to live, work, play, and visit. Join/renew now >
- Why I'm a CLC Member
“I enjoyed meeting the many leaders across sectors that demonstrate proficiency, dedication, and passion for their work and the larger community.”
Patricia Terstenyak (CLI 2021, CEBC 2013)
Director of Community Health, Center for Health Affairs
“I grew a lot as a leader during my Bridge Builders experience. It connected me to members of the community outside of my field. CLC’s work is extremely important and I hope my support helps others to participate.”
Mariannella Napolitano (CBB 2015)
Regional Director, United HealthGroup
“I wanted to make sure I stayed connected to alumni and kept abreast of everything going on at CLC. My experience was so valuable that it was important to make sure my Membership was always current.”
Ludgy LaRochelle (CBB 2017)
Operations Administrator, FedEx
Members who contribute $250+ receive invitations to additional exclusive events and experiences!
Contact Michael Bennett or call (216) 592-2426 to renew by phone or with questions.
CLC is a 501(c)3 organization and all Memberships are tax-deductible to the extent of the law.