Why the CLC team?
The Cleveland Leadership Center team boasts skilled facilitators with multiple certifications, (TetraMap®, Strategic Doing™, Intercultural Development Inventory®, etc.) that can help take you, your team, or your students to the next level.
Trainings are customized to the needs of your organization or high school and can be structured for individuals and/or groups. The experiences can be partial-day workshops, full-day experiences, staff retreats, programs for students, and/or as a series of learning experiences that focus on any combination of the following:
Team Building & Communication
- Cultivating a diverse team.
- Improving cross-team communication and collaboration.
- Helping team members recognize and employ personal Identities and strengths.
- Learning how to present your best self.
- Improving intergenerational communication.
- Understanding and engaging in civil civic discourse.
Past engagements have included a workshop series with Cleveland Public Library branch managers, equity training with Louis Stokes VA Medical Center leadership, leadership development for freshmen at St. Martin de Porres High School, a leadership development series at Lakewood High School, and an equity workshop series with City Mission.
Civic Immersion & Leadership
- Inspiring servant leadership in your organization or high school.
- Engaging your team members or students in the community through civic engagement and service immersions.
- Moving your organization to a transformational leadership model.
- Charting a civic agenda for your organization.
- Building relationships in the community.
Past engagements have included a senior capstone project for University School seniors, civic immersion experiences for University School freshmen and University School and Laurel School faculty and staff, and a women in leadership and service experience with St. Joseph Academy.
Organizational and/or Program Evaluation
- Taking a strengths-based approach to organizational improvement and action through Appreciative Inquiry and Strategic Doing™.
- Establishing program outcomes.
- Developing and implementing program evaluations and/or community impact assessments and learning how to utilize the resulting data for continuous improvement and greater impact.
Our work in this area has included working with Leadership Tennessee to develop a robust program evaluation for their organization and consulting with numerous community leadership programs across the country.