Who we are. What we do.
Cleveland Leadership Center educates, connects, inspires and engages leaders of all ages to drive positive community change through programs, events, and customized offerings.
The programs provide collaborative leadership training and civic education across varying stages of life and career:
- Look Up To Cleveland: high school
- Campus Cleveland: college students
- OnBoard Cleveland: early-career
- Cleveland Bridge Builders: mid-career
- Leadership Cleveland and LC2 Fellows: senior-level
- Civic Leadership Institute: adults of all ages
- Advanced Leadership Institute: inter-generational
- Legacy Leaders: experienced leaders in or approaching retirement
These offerings broaden awareness and understanding of social and economic issues, and increase participants’ desire and capacity to address them. By building informed, connected and committed leaders that have the knowledge, skills and desire to work together to confront and conquer challenges facing Greater Cleveland, we are building a better community for all.