Cleveland Leadership Center (CLC) provides collaborative leadership training, civic education and connections to leaders of all ages, empowering them to identify and take action on issues that resonate with them and positioning them to become change agents in the community.
Who we are. What we do.
The key programs provide collaborative leadership training and civic education across varying stages of life and career:
- Look Up To Cleveland: high school
- (i)Cleveland: college students
- OnBoard Cleveland: early-career
- Cleveland Bridge Builders: mid-career
- Leadership Cleveland and LC2 Fellows: senior-level
- Civic Leadership Institute: adults of all ages
These offerings broaden awareness and understanding of social and economic issues, and increase participants’ desire and capacity to address them. By building informed, connected and committed leaders that have the knowledge, skills and desire to work together to confront and conquer challenges facing Greater Cleveland, we are building a better community for all.