The 2021 Crain’s Cleveland Business Forty Under 40 features eight CLC alumni. According to the announcement by Crain’s, “They’ve all contributed to Northeast Ohio’s success — both through their careers and work in the community. This year’s honorees touch all corners of the regional economy, and we expect their influence to only grow in the coming years.” They will be celebrated at an in-person reception on Monday, November 22.
- Emily Adams (CBB 2018, CLI 2016)
- Tyler Estell (OBC 2019)
- Daniel Lettenberger-Klein (LC 2022)
- Allison Lukacsy-Love (CBB 2017)
- Mindy Marsden (CBB 2020)
- Luke Palmisano (CBB 2012)
- Catherine Tkachyk (LC 2019)