A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding and involvement in diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list will be published on the second and fourth Thursday of every month.
- Book: “The Mis-Education of the Negro” by Carter G. Woodson
- Article: “Personal View: Five ways Cleveland can seize opportunity to get Latino-ready” by Marcia Moreno in Crain’s Cleveland Business
- Podcast: “Serial: Season 3” by NPR
- Resource: “A CEO Blueprint for Racial Equity” by PolicyLink
- Virtual event: YWCA #GoLIVEforEquity event with Dr. Robin DiAngelo, author of “White Fragility”
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.