A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding racism and promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list is published every month.
- Course: “Racial Equality and the Law” The University of Akron (register for this free course by August 29)
- Book: “The Sum of Us” Heather McGhee
- Podcast: “The Racial Reckoning That Wasn’t” Code Switch by NPR
- Article: “American companies pledged $50 billion to Black communities. Most of it hasn’t materialized” Marco Quiroz-Gutierrez for Fortune
- Video: “How to explain racism to kids” CNN & Sesame Street
Also, check out CLC’s own, Co-Creating an Equitable Future workshop series led by Erica Merritt and Adele DiMarco. Nonprofit and group rates available.
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.