The Cleveland Leadership Center Board of Trustees elected new members at its annual meeting on June 26, 2019. The Board also welcomed new members of the CLC Leadership Council.
The meeting, host by Squire Patton Boggs in Key Tower, was followed by a reception to welcome new leaders to Cleveland.
The Board elected the following as members:
• Angela McDonald-Fisher, Counsel-Aerospace, Eaton
• Kristin Morris (LC 2015), re-elected to a new term
• David Mustin (LC 2014), Partner, Skoda Minotti & Co., elected to a term after serving as an appointed member
• Edward Stockhausen (CBB 2019, David J. Akers Award recipient), Chief Advancement Officer, Open Doors Academy
The Board thanked outgoing members for their service. They are:
• Danielle Doza (CBB 2016, David J. Akers Award recipient), Partner & Co-Founder, Venture Forward Strategies
• Patricia Grospiron (CBB 2012), Network Development Director, JumpStart Inc.
• Lisa Curll (CBB 2018, David J. Akers Award recipient, Facilities Management – Senior Business Performance Analyst, Dominion Energy
The Board heard a report on the work of the CLC Leadership Council, an advisory group consisting of alumni across programs and years. The council engaged in outreach events and meetings with alumni and future program prospects, provided leadership training and mentoring sessions, and performed service at West Side Catholic Center.
New Members of the Leadership Council were recognized:
• Emily Adams (CBB 2018), USI Insurance
• Anne-Marie Connors (CLI 2017), Benjamin Rose Institute on Aging
• Andrea Floro (CLI 2016, OBC 2018) LifeAct
• Patrick Hackett (OBC 2019, Accelerate 2019), JumpStart
• Kevin Horvath (CBB 2019), FIT Technologies
• Debbie Lewis (CLI 2017), University Hospitals
• Constantine Madias (CC 2015, Accelerate 2017 & 2019), Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
• LaVerne Peakes (CBB 2019)
• Tim Porter (CLI 2016), Skoda Minotti
• Ruth Rachel Przybojewski (CBB 2019), Dominion Energy
• Nigamanth Sridhar (LC 2019), Cleveland State University
• Drew Stelzer (OBC 2019), Skylight Financial Group
• Colette Taylor (CBB 2004), Boys & Girls Clubs of Summit County
• Julie Weagraff (CLI 2018) Girl Scouts of North East Ohio
• Hayley Williams (CBB 2019), Taft, Settinus & Hollister
• Angela Zellner (OBC 2019), Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Outgoing members of the Leadership Council were thanked for their service: Tami Bolder, Jody Bonhard, Justin Croniser, Dan DiMarco, Co-Chair Pat Grospiron, Co-Chair David Mustin, Katie Steiner, and Sara Thomas.
Becca Kopp Levine (CBB 2012), Porter Wright Morris & Arthur, was welcomed as incoming Chair of the council, as was Vice Chair Hillary Lyon (CBB 2015).
Michael E. Bennett, Vice President of External Affairs
Work: (216) 591-2426, Cell: (216) 408-3874, email@example.com