A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding racism and promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list is published every month.
- PERFORMANCE: can i touch it?, Cleveland Public Theatre
- ESSAY: ANTIRACIST IN TRAINING, Kenneth Zak
- ARTICLE: Workplace Equity: The “E” in DEI and Why It Matters, Ryan Pendell, Gallup
- VIDEO: Mentorship & Workplace Equity Takes Work, Janice Omadeke, TEDxGraceStreetWomen
- ARTICLE: What is diversity, equity, and inclusion? McKinsey & Company
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.