A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding racism and promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list is published every month.
- EVENT: Red Summer, Karamu House
- VIDEO: An MLK Day Message from Dr. Steed, Dr. Arica Steed, The MetroHealth System
- ARTICLE: Black History Themes, Association for the Study of African American Life and History (ASALH®)
- ARTICLE: 38 Ways To Intentionally Celebrate Black History Month (2023), Kamrin Baker, Good Good Good
- WEBINAR: The Difference Between Unpacking Anti-Blackness and Doing Anti-Racism Work, Healing Equity United (Centering the Margins)
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.