A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding racism and promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list is published every month.
- Challenge: Stand Against Racism Challenge, YWCA Greater Cleveland
- Event: Survivors Fear: A Conversation on Sexual Assault, DiversCITY Cleveland by Cleveland Public Library
- Event: Philanthropy Equity: Making an Impact, Cleveland Foundation
- Video: The high cost of racism: Inequality, the economy, and public health, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Book: Caste: The Origins of Our Discontents, Isabelle Wilkerson
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.