A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding racism and promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list is published every month.
- Article: “How to tell kids the real story behind Thanksgiving” Meghan Holohan for Today
- Call to Action: Honor Native Land: A Guide and Call to Acknowledgement, U.S. Department of Arts and Culture
- Audio clip: “‘Raising White Kids’ Author On How White Parents Can Talk About Race” NPR
- Article: “Just Say Black“, Carmen Smith for Living Cities
- Video: “How Can We Collectively Work Towards a More Equitable Democracy?” Erika Anthony at The City Club of Cleveland
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.