A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding racism and promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list is published every month.
- VIDEO: How To Tell Someone They Sound Racist, Jay Smooth
- ARTICLE: Bias, Smithsonian National Museum of African American History & Culture
- PODCAST: How American Racism has a Cost for Everyone, Heather McGhee
- BOOK: How to Be Less Stupid About Race: On Racism, White Supremacy, and the Racial Divide, Crystal Marie Fleming
- AUTHOR INTERVIEW: On Being Comfortable with Discomfort: Tiffany Jewell Explains What It Means To Be Anti-Racist, Vanessa Willoughby, School Library Journal
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.