A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding racism and promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list is published every month.
- Article: “Cleveland is Failing Black Women” by Project Noir
- Book (Young Adult): “This Book is Anti-Racist: 20 Lessons on How to Wake Up, Take Action, and Do the Work” by Tiffany Jewell
- Video: “Organizational Diversity and Inclusion” Kevin Clayton with Cleveland Leadership Center
- Article series: “Systematic Inequality in America” Center for American Progress
- Podcast: “Well-meaning white people” Smartest Person in the Room with Laura Tremaine
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.