A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding and involvement in diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list is typically published on the second and fourth Thursday of every month.
- Article: “Not a Racist? Then Let’s Be Better Antiracist” by Deborah Plummer (LC 2007)
- Article: “If You’re Choosing Between “DEI” and Crisis Management, You’re Choosing Wrong” by Vanessa Douyon for Promise 54
- Book: Stamped from the Beginning; The Definitive History of Racist Ideas in America, by Ibram X. Kendi
- Video: “The urgency of intersectionality” TED Talk by Kimberle Crenshaw
- Video: “The path to ending systemic racism in the US” TED Talk featuring, Dr. Phillip Atiba Goff, Rashad Robinson, Dr. Bernice King and Anthony D. Romero
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.