A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding and involvement in diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list is typically published on the second and fourth Thursday of every month.
- Virtual Event: “Overcoming Challenges Together“, on February 9, hosted by Jewish Federation of Cleveland
- Video: “Community Conversations: Two Pandemics“, by Harvard John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Article: “103 Things White People Can Do for Racial Justice“, by Corinne Shutack for Medium.com
- Book: “An Essay on Niggers And Squirrels“, by Marcus McGee
- Podcast: “American Police” by NPR’s Throughline
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.