A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding and involvement in diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list will be published on the second and fourth Thursday of every month.
- Video: “Race the Power of an Illusion” California Newsreel
- Article: “Hiring a Chief Diversity Officer Won’t Fix Your Racist Company Culture” by Nadia Owusu, Catapult
- Blog post: “Now That We Know Better” by Jim Taylor, BoardSource
- Book: “Why Are All the Black Kids Sitting Together in the Cafeteria?: And Other Conversations about Race” by Beverly Daniel Tatum
- Article: “Leading by Example on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: How and Where to Start Tough (but Necessary) Conversations” by Threshold Ventures, Medium.com
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.