A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding and involvement in diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list will be published on the second and fourth Thursday of every month.
- Article: “Who tells the story of Racism?” by Deborah Plummer (LC 2007)
- Article: “About One-in-Four U.S. Hispanics Have Heard of Latinx, but Just 3% Use It” by Luis Noe-Bustamente, Lauren Mora, and Mark Hugo Lopez, Pew Research Center
- Video/Podcast: “Black Journalists in a Time of Crisis” City Club of Cleveland forum featuring Erika D. Smith (Los Angeles Times) and Jamil Smith (Rolling Stone)
- Podcast series: “The Will to Change: Uncovering True Stories of Diversity & Inclusion” by Jennifer Brown
- Book: “Uprooting Racism: How White People Can Work for Racial Justice” by Paul Kivel
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.