A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding and involvement in diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list will be published on the second and fourth Thursday of every month.
NOTE: This week’s list includes six resources as we will be taking the fourth Thursday off as it is Thanksgiving week.
- Virtual event: “#CLEreads young adult festival” featuring Kim Johnson, Abid Khorram, and Ibram Kendi by Cleveland Public Library
- Virtual event: “Cleveland Public Library’s Writers & Readers Series” featuring Bryan Stevenson
- Virtual Event: “The Person You Mean to Be: How Good People Fight Bias” featuring Dr. Dolly Chugh by The Transition Network
- Article: “Moving Beyond Diversity Toward Racial Equity” by Ben Hecht for Harvard Business Review
- Book: “White Like Me: Reflections on Race from a Privileged Son” by Tim Wise
- Video: “How racial bias works – and how to disrupt it” by Dr. Jennifer Eberhardt
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.