A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding and involvement in diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list is published on the second and fourth Thursday of every month.
- Book: “The Myth of Equality: Uncovering the Roots of Injustice and Privilege” by Ken Wytsma
- Article: “White Privilege: An Account to Spend” by Peggy McIntosh, Whitworth University
- Video: “Segregated by Design” (17:39) from Segregated by Design
- Video: “The Color of Law: Race, Racism and Public Policy in America” (1hr 18min) from Cuyahoga Community College
- Podcast: School Colors from Brooklyn Deep
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.