A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding and involvement in diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list is typically published on the second and fourth Thursday of every month.
- Book: “Biased: Uncovering the Hidden Prejudice That Shapes What We See, Think, and Do” by Jennifer L. Eberhardt
- Video: “How to Overcome Our Biases? Walk Boldly Toward Them” TED Talk by Verna Myers
- Podcast: “CODE SWITCH” by NPR
- Online course: “Race and Cultural Diversity in American Life and History” Coursera course by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Article: “10 Keys to Everyday Anti-Racism” by Kirsten Ivey-Colson and Lynn Turner, The Greater Good Science Center at the University of California, Berkeley
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.