A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding and involvement in diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list is typically published on the second and fourth Thursday of every month.
- Course: “Co-Creating an Equitable Future“, by Cleveland Leadership Center, led by Erica Merritt of Equius Group and Adele DiMarco of Yinovate
- Virtual forum: “Cleveland Public Library Founder’s Day: A New Era of Justice” by The City Club of Cleveland & Cleveland Public Library
- Virtual conversation: “Understanding Policing in the 21st Century: Jelani Cobb and Heather McGhee” by Cleveland Public Library
- Article: “Ten Lessons for Taking Leadership on Racial Equity“, by Aspen Institute
- Book: “Emergent Strategy: Shaping Change, Changing Worlds” by Adrienne Maree Brown
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.