A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding and involvement in diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list is typically published on the second and fourth Thursday of every month.
- Book: “Some of My Friends Are” by Deborah L. Plummer, Ph.D (LC 2007)
- Article: “How to Promote Racial Equity in the Workplace” by Robert Livingston for Harvard Business Review
- Article: “Report: Recommendations For Us Right Now From A Future” by Adrienne Maree Brown for sublevelmag.com
- Video: “What Leaders Must Do Today to Address Systemic Racism” by Harvard Business Review
- Video: “We need to talk about an injustice” TED Talk by Bryan Stevenson
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.