A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding and involvement in diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list is typically published on the second and fourth Thursday of every month.
- Video: “The Heartbeat of Anti-racism” Google Equity Talks
- Article: “Hiring a Chief Diversity Officer Won’t Fix Your Racist Company Culture” by Nadia Owusu, Catapult
- Book: “So You Want to Talk About Race” by Ijeoma Oluo
- Free online course: “African American History: From Emancipation to the Present” by Open Yale Courses
- Podcast: “Speaking of Racism“
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.