A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding and involvement in diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list will be published on the second and fourth Thursday of every month.
• Article: “Black Lives Matter, Now What?” by Erica Merritt
• Video (or podcast): “America’s Crisis: Are We Finally Ready to Confront Racism?” The City Club of Cleveland session with Danielle Sydnor & Mordecai Cargill
• Article: “How you can be an ally in the fight for racial justice” by Deray Mckesson
• Podcast: “The Killing of George Floyd and the Origins of American Racism” The New Yorker
• Course: “African American History: From Emancipation to the Present” Open Yale Courses
If you have resources to add, please email them to Michelle Kane.