A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding and involvement in diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list will be published on the second and fourth Thursday of every month.
- Book: “White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism” by Robin DiAngelo, Ph.D.
- Article: “Personal View: Fighting racism in a suit and pearls” by Rachel Talton (LC 2005, CBB 2002)
- Video: “The difference between “not racist” and antiracist” by Dr. Ibram Kendi
- Course: “Prism: A Racial Equity Learning Lab” by Neighbor Up
- Podcast: “Still Processing” by The New York Times
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.