A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding and involvement in diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list will be published on the second and fourth Thursday of every month.
- Book: “The Emperor Has No Clothes: Teaching about Race and Racism to People Who Don’t Want to Know (Educational Leadership for Social Justice)” by Tema Jon Okun
- Article: “7 Ways We Know Systemic Racism Is Real” Benjerry.com
- Resource Guide: “The W.K. Kellog Foundation Racial Equity Resource Guide” The W.K. Kellog Foundation
- Video: “Black Mental Health Matters” City Club of Cleveland panel discussion
- Podcast: “Brené with Ibram X. Kendi on How to Be an Antiracist” Brene Brown This is Us podcast
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.