A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding and involvement in diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list will be published on the second and fourth Thursday of every month.
- Book: “Disrupting White Supremacy” by Jennifer Harvey, Karin A. Case, Robin Hawley Gorsline
- Article: “Why I Stopped Talking About Racial Reconciliation and Started Talking About White Supremacy” by Erna Kim Hackett for Inheritancemag.com
- Video: “Becoming an Anti-Racist: Your Journey” The Way Forward Leader Lunch Break with Erica Merritt (CBB 2008)
- Podcast: “Nice White Parents” by Serial and The New York Times
- Personal Assessment: “Antiracist Style Indicator” by Deborah Plummer (LC 2007)
Want to dig a little deeper? Enroll in the Co-Creating an Equitable Future series.
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.