A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding and involvement in diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list will be published on the second and fourth Thursday of every month.
- Book: “Everyday White People Confront Racial and Social Injustice: 15 Stories” by Eddie Moore (Editor), Marguerite W. Penick-Parks (Editor), Ali Michael (Editor)
- Article: “Donate to These Black Cleveland Organizations Fighting Racism in Healthcare, Housing, Education and the Arts” by Shana Black for Cleveland Scene
- Video: “How to Check Your Unconscious Bias” TED Talk by Dr. Jennifer Eberhardt
- Workshop: Groundwater by Racial Equity Institute
- Personal Assessment: Implicit Association Test by Harvard University
Want to dig a little deeper? Enroll in the Co-Creating an Equitable Future series.
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.