A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding racism and promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list is published every month.
- Podcast: “Seeing White” Scene on Radio (entire 2nd season)
- Article: “Ziwe Fumudoh Asks: ‘How Many Black People Do You Know?’” Sandra E. Garcia, The New York Times
- Article: “Detour-Spotting for white anti-racists” Jona Olsson, Cultural Bridges to Justice
- Book: “The Color of Money: Black Banks and the Racial Wealth Gap” Mehrsa Baradaran
- Course: “Factuality – A 90-Minute Crash Course on Structural Inequality in America“
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.