A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding and involvement in diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list is published every month.
- Article: “Why Critical Race Theory (CRT) is Controversial” by Deborah L Plummer on Medium.com
- Article: “What so many get wrong about racism in the workplace” Fingerprint for Success
- Podcast: “Be Antiracist with Ibram X. Kendi“
- Book: “Tears We Cannot Stop: A Sermon to White America” by Michael Eric Dyson
- Video: “How racism makes us sick” TED Talk by
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.