A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding and involvement in diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list is published every month.
- Event: “Black America: Owning Your Future: John McWhorter and Coleman Hughes” Cleveland Public Library Writers & Readers Candid Conversations
- Article: “Racial Trauma in Film: How Viewers Can Address Re-traumatization” The Family Institute at Northwestern University
- Book: “Antiracist Baby” A children’s book by Ibram X. Kendi
- Video: “How to deconstruct racism, one headline at a time ” TED Talk by Baratunde Thurston
- Podcast: “A Decade of Watching Black People Die” Code Switch by NPR
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.