The Innovation Mission, a collaborative effort between the Sisters of Charity Foundation of Cleveland and the Cleveland Leadership Center to fight poverty, recently announced its first cohort of fellows. Their ideas include helping:
- Seniors struggling with food insecurity, social isolation and frequent hospital stays.
- Low-income potential entrepreneurs achieve their dreams.
- CMSD students increase college matriculation rates.
- Individuals facing eviction obtain legal support.
- Non-custodial parents break down employment barriers.
The initiative and the fellows were recently featured on Cleveland.com. Read the article >